2008年8月16日星期六

8.16. "do you want to walk with we?"

Brief account of ridiculous things that happened today:

Russian guys stealing my cotton candy, and the sad fact that I was so inebriated and frustrated that I yelled certain not nice things at them, even though it was more of a flirtish act. Lucy berated me for it.

Stalking four really really cute Australian guys to two different bars, and finally being persuaded by Lucy to settle for a 50 RMB cosmo in a club called "Sex in da City."

Walking around Houhai in nearly two complete circles, while lamenting the lack of available men to hit on.

Being propositioned as we were leaving by three Turkish men. I caught the eye of one of them, who promptly stopped and asked us in the most deplorable English I'd ever heard if we would "walk with we". And I had to confess that we really couldn't, as we had to go. And they were like 40. But it was amusing.

We're so doing this again, except with more people, and less indecision. And longer dresses. =)

没有评论: