Okay so July was a busy month, and updates will be coming shortly, but basically, I was away from Internet access for three weeks of it, so the blame is not all on me, and full-looking pretty and thoughtful updates (containing Hegel!) are forthcoming - as in, they are written, and only need to be posted, so don't fret, all those three readers I have.
I just want to note, before going to sleep tonight, that having a third pitcher of Qingdao at Wudaokou was a BAD idea. Because Lucy and Sam had gone for the first and second pitchers, each 35 RMB, and me going for a third was the only way to even things out. But that meant we also had to drink three pitchers, which made me more than tipsy, and my bladder more than content. It was a miracle which affirmed for me the existence of some mythical presence (or just my own force of will) that I made it home all the way to Aunt's house to fall down in the bathroom, crying out of sheer gratefulness that I could finally let my bladder go.
Next time, I'm just going to give them a third of 70 RMB so we don't have to get a third pitcher and not only drink our livers into oblivion, but also our bladders. Fortunately, the subway was so crowded at 10:30 p.m. that it didn't matter how much beer we'd consumed. And I'm so glad we're going to Shanghai, the three of us. It'll be such a good adventure! =) Exciting. Anyway. To sleep. I am about to die, basically.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

没有评论:
发表评论