The Great Firewall of China strikes again.
They blocked my damn LJ. ASDFJKL.
In other news, it's barely 7 a.m. and I've already been wide awake for about an hour. My body feels like it might need a little more sleep, but my mind's rearing to go. Last night, my cousin picked me up from the airport, and it was a whirlwind ride through the evening haze of Beijing, and then some evening dim sum that tastes quintessentially Chinese (I haven't had rice porridge like that since my grandmother was still alive). And finally to home, where I took a shower, and kind of crashed. I've only slept for about 5 and a half hours, though...
There is so much to be done in the next few days. First off, though, a cellphone must be procured, and then everything else... giving people presents, calling other people, arranging visits, working on my PowerPoints for teaching the kids at summer camp... I'm so frustrated that I can't update my LJ - this means I'll be essentially out of touch with everyone on my friendslist! Aaaaaaaaraugh. Yes. We'll work something out or something will... yeah, whatever. *deep sigh*
Now to see if there can be breakfast procured, and unpacking done. And a whole summer. This feels like something like a dream, but that plane ride to Tokyo-Narita can only be described as a nightmare... so life is life. Surprise.

1 条评论:
Hey! I found this blog from your Facebook status this morning -- I didn't know you were in China. I'm up in Harbin at the moment, pretending to speak Chinese and being solely responsible for the increase in ludou ice cream profits of local vendors.
Anyway, I had the same problem with LJ last summer, and again now -- not that I update it much, if at all. I can use an anonymous proxy to access blogspot, but I find that the same one will destroy LJ's coding and make it impossible to get to. If you have Semagic or some other automatic updater, however, it should work -- that's the only way I found to update anything. I couldn't read my flist at all.
Well -- have fun in Beijing! Eat kaoya for me! I'll check your blog now that I know the address, as I love putting off my zuoye for some blogspot cruising time.
发表评论